Re: Neuspeed Ejector Seats

<< >2. James Bond changeable licence plate (Goldfinger)

 I'm actually considering this for real! >>

Believe me, I have seriously thought about that in the past!

<<  >3. James Bond machine guns hidden behind the lights

I have the Euro lights, so I can fit 60mm chain guns behind 'em!  >>

Oh yes you can!  Flip up driving light!  Easy!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco