Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<<  I dont know about you guys but the idea of making my car quieter is
   nowhere on my list.  1) I just turn up the stereo  ;)   2) I really
   enjoy listening to my gillet exhaust. >>

Well, i have thought about that.  but, there are quite a few times where I
wished that my car was quieter.  Also, I don't want to have to crank up my
stereo just because I can't hear it over my exhaust (kind of hard not to
right now, I have a leak in my muffler!!  But, I must admit, it sounds GOOD!
 Never thought an exhaust leak could sound good...)  The amount of noise it
is putting out right now, even though it sounds good, gets on my nerves at
times.  I personally feel that if I want to hear my exhaust I will roll down
my windows!  (I have power windows, bery easy to do!  :-))

tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco