Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<<  I personally like either a 5,6 or a 7 spoke design with the roccos.
   The mess type wheels I dont like for the simple fact they they ca be
   a bitch to clean.  I think your choice of the Borbet, Oz or he Msw
   would prove to be worthy.  My advice to you is to find some pics of
   a scirocco on the net and cut and paste some wheels on them using a
   pic editor, that will clue you in on what looks good or not.  Works
   for me  =) >>

I agree. The spoke wheels do look really nice on Sciroccos.  As for the mesh
type wheels, the cleaning part would not bother me.  I enjoy taking the time
to clean my car.  Also, you have to figure that I allready have those 13" 20
spoke stock wheels.  Now THOSE are a bitch to clean!  but, I allways do!

Also, on those wheels you recomended, I think I am sold on the ABT five
spokes.  They are beautiful wheels, even for $1000 for the set!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco