Neuspeed Ejector Seats

Ok Scirocco Fanatics, here's a new topic to dwell on - remember when Jay
said:
"Don't you wish Neuspeed made ejector seats.....?"
Let's fantasize about the ultimate, and I mean ULTIMATE scrirocco dream car
 - we're talking Speed Racer, Star Wars and the Stealth Bomber all wrapped
into that beautiful S1 body.....

I get to go first, since I thought it up....

1. Radar absorbing paint like what they use on fighters (I used to work for
Grumman Aerospace, I know people who HAD this done... lucky bastards)
2. James Bond changeable licence plate (Goldfinger)
3. James Bond machine guns hidden behind the lights
4. Oil slick ejector
5. Heat seaking missile programmed for Subarus (or any particular make you
don't like)
6. Super Charger
7. After Burner (like the Batmobile)
8. Armored lock-up (like the Batmobile)
9. Titanium roll cage with webbing
10. 5 point seatbelts
11. Heads-up Display (like the F-14)
12. Voice activated controls (like lights and wipers)
and..... of course
13. Neuspeed Ejector Seats.

:)