Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

Hi Tim:

At 09:04 PM 11/4/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Well, at my local dealer, they gave me an estimate for $2300.  That is if I
>remove all of the trim and lights, etc, and they strip to metal, replace the
>left front fender (bondo from accident with old owner)

When you are ready to paint check with me. Right now I have a
perfect left fender.

>and replace the skin
>on the drivers door (same reason as fender)

I also have a few perfect doors, may be cheaper (and better) than them
re-skinning it.

> and also rebuild my sunroof (I
>want the sunroof panel painted while it is OUT of the car)

Sometimes I have new sunrood cables and tracks in stock at a
fraction of the dealer prices.

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW/Porsche Parts Source"