Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

> >P.S.  but I STILL have to figure out what wheels to get... ;-)
>
> After such a compliment, do I get to pick your rims?
>  >>

>Chris,
>
>Now, don't let that go to your head, now!!!  ;-)  HA!
>
>I am really thinking about a few different sets.  BBS RN; BBS RA ll; Borbet
>Type C; OZ Monte Carlo; OZ Mito; or MSW Type 55.  Now I just have to figure
>out which is the best set for me!  Advice is welcome.  :-)

BBS RN--  ?
BBS RA II--  Awesome.  Cheap, too, for BBS's!  1 vote.
Borbet Type C--  Shawn's Rims.  Give Shawn his space.
OZ Monte Carlo--  nice...I've seen better, though.
OZ Mito--  ehhh....
MSW Type 55--  THOSE ARE MY RIMS! COPYCATTER!!!!!  :-).  I have a Type 55
from my accident w/ a                              big chunk taken out of it
in my garage.  Want it?

Other votes for BBS RX, moda M1, MSW Type 21 and paint the mesh black, TSW
Hock's, TSW Evo's.

These statements DO reflect the opinions/views of the author!!!!!!!

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus