Re:Installing stereo - crutchdfield??

catalog request:1-800-955-9009
customer service:1-800-955-9091
ordering line:1-800-555-9507

I recommend getting their catalog, comparing their prices..the prices are
OK, but sometimes the have some deals i can't beat wholesale. and you get
a free wiring kit ans instructions w/ every unit order. They dont list
the scirocco in ther spreadsheets and tables, but they have all the info
on it when u call them. I've only run into 1 problem w/them after
ordering 5 head units..the first one i ordered for my rocco the dude
INSISTED that I needed an antenna adapter, and i could'nt remember right
offhand what my antenna connection loked like..but i ended up not needing
it..(5 bucks) and i could have returned it for a refund..they were more
than happy to do that, but that 5bucks wasnt worth my effort..

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|