Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

 >16v
>Scirocco body kit (which I will have installed when I get the car
>painted....plan to get it from Mark)
>P.S.  I am going for the orriginal color, Mars Red.
>'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco

Hey Tim, I figure that a lot of people are going to be ragging on your
decision to spend 5k for an original color and a 16v body kit, so let me be
the first to commend you on your decision.  No body kit beats the 16v body
kit, and different isn't always better.  Mars red was an original color for
a reason:  it's beautiful.

Kudos!

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco