Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

One quick note..Dynomat is for suckers. your going to add a TON
of weight to your scirocco when it doesnt need it. The scirocco
is a very solid car, if its ratteling and vibrating, you have your
stereo speaker system installed wrong. You start adding 50-200lbs in
dynomat easily, thats going to affect the handeling of the car
dramatically along with the rest of your stereo system.

I run a SS Ref.500 bridged mono to 2 JL (2)15w6's in my trunk,
at peak you can barely tell the car is vibrating from the outside.
also shielding your door speakers wil prevent the door-well from
vibrating horrendously. if your bent on Dynomat,goto your local hardware
store and buy dampening material..its 75% cheaper.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|