Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

>So, can we say lots-O-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?  I am actually looking ot spend
>more that $5,000 when I get my car painted.  But, I am more than willing to
>do it!  I love my car!!  It is worth every penny!
>
>Tim :)

me too! I loooovvve it! However I also love eating, buying gas, living, etc..
Seriously I honestly don't have the money or the drive to go absolutly full
maxed out high end.  Im looking for somthing good and relaible at alow cost
(thats whay i got my vee dub) anyway I know macco isn't the best but it was
just what i knew of.  If you can reccomend anyone that will paint a car well
for under $1k (i can take everything off that needs to go... but no sanding
etc) please tell me!
Thanks