Re: Koni adjustables

>Don't you hate it when you have one of those rare opportunities when an
older Golf(Rabbit whatever) GTi is up your ass and you want to race real bad
and your wife is in the car?  Damn, that sucks!  Yep, happened to me today.
I started to race, but when the wife starts grabbing things frantically like
the doorhandles and the oh shit bars, I start feeling guilty...how frustrating!

>Mike
>89 Scala

I know what you mean.  The worst part is that when I go for it I get yelled
at for going too fast (she's worried about us getting a ticket) but when we
stop she says "I can't believe you let him beat you!"   Women!  ;)

Brandon Sommerville

"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause
you're not!"
 - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight