Bad starts?

Hey guys, cruising into work today I noticed I couldn't pull more than 4000
rpms, the engine just cut off at that point.  I had something similar happen
at 3000 rpm a month ago or so, and when I restarted the engine everything
worked fine.

So anyway, I'm cruising down the highway, turn off the engine and restart it
again, and she revs happily.

Any ideas?

P.S.    Shawn, I still haven't had the chance to check that wheel turning
thing yet, I will be going to the mechanic sometime this week for my oil
change (its a warranty thing, I'm not allowed to do my own) and I will check
it there.

Brandon Sommerville

"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause
you're not!"
 - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight