FW: Koni adjustables

You know, I feel that same way about my husband .....
But at least he sits still.

:)

"Don't you hate it when you have one of those rare opportunities when an =
older Golf(Rabbit whatever) GTi is up your ass and you want to race real =
bad and your wife is in the car?  Damn, that sucks!  Yep, happened to me =
today.  I started to race, but when the wife starts grabbing things =
frantically like the doorhandles and the oh shit bars, I start feeling =
guilty...how frustrating!"

Mike
89 Scala