Re: I take it you can't send files....

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, John Fulmer wrote:

>  I just tried to post to Everybody the pictures of my Scirocco. It never
> got posted. Is this the way things are?

Postings over 40k are automatically rejected by the list software - posting
an attached file to a large list eats lots of bandwidth, and you can't always
be sure that everone wants to download large attached files over slow
connections.

Kevin Wenzel - Director of Network Operations                   privateI, LLC
kwenzel@privateI.com                                Internet and Web Services
KB0MQM                        28.8 PPP/Shell Dialup and Private Port Accounts
                    ***  http://www.privateI.com/  ***