Re: Scirocco list Geography (send me your info)

>Please send me your name, location, scirocco owned to be included in the
>Scirocco map.

John K. Gates, Utica, NY (Central NY, 45min east of Syracuse),
'85 8v Scirocco, Flash Silver, no mods...

Waiting for downpayment on a new Jetta GLX... yeah, I know, razz me, but
those new Golfs are just so damn ugly and other than that VW doesn't make
anything remotely like the Scirocco anymore that's shipped to the states...
Anyway, planning the Jetta for daily driver, then looking to do a complete
rebuild on the Scirocco)

John K. Gates, UNIX Systems Administrator/Software Engineer
john@fang.cs.sunyit.edu, http://www.cs.sunyit.edu/~john