Re: Scirocco list Geography (send me your info)

John K. Gates wrote:

> >Please send me your name, location, scirocco owned to be included in the
> >Scirocco map.

Leicestershire, UK. Cosmos Blue (nearly silver) Scirocco Storm, 1984.
See piccys on HTTP:\\WWW.FINDIT.CO.UK\FREEPAGES\JRB\SCIROCCO.HTM.

--
Jeremy R. Bromley (jbromley@enterprise.net)

- SCIROCCO STORM -----------------------------
  1984, Cosmos Blue, 1900l engine, leather,
  kinda neat Panasonic stereo, uprated lamps
   1991 (A 6O VW), Ink Blue, VW Motorsport
   Pulley and chipped. Soon to be awsome
   Alpine Stereo
--- LAND ROVER 88" Series III ----------------
    1974, Pearlescent Blue, 0-60 apparently
    Simply amazing JVC and Celestion Stereo!
     Various shades of Black, speed as L-R,
     Girlfriend's shed, no stereo... yet...