Re: painting trim

>You dont know how close I came to painting my car Mercedes Silver (Ohhh so
>rich and beautiful of a silver it was!) with Miata Blue as a trim color. I
>also love the Mazda color that the racing RX7's had in the GTO series. Kind
>of a dark rich silver. But, I saw too many Miatas at the track with that
>sweet solid Blue and I just had to do it.
> *Footnote*you know that White is VW's racing color? What were they thinking?
>
>Shawn

YOu know I like Silver, but after owning a silver GTI for 3.5 years it felt
like time for a change. No such luck though. WHite as a racing color? I
think Racing colors should shout Hey look over here.

Kevin McGrath           |          | kevin@pelican.net
1211 Pridgen Road I4    |          |http://www.pelican.net/~kevin/index.html
Myrtle Beach SC 29577   |          |Happiness is a screaming tire!