Re: painting trim

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, Shawn Meze wrote:

> At 06:28 PM 11/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >I would be happy to put them up on my page
> >http://www.pelican.net/~kevin/index.html ALso SOmeday when/if I paint my
> >Scirocco I would love to paint it a non-Stock color. Something that would
> >really be one of a kind. I know its a lot more expensive to change the
> >color, but man it would be worth it. Plus I've owned 2 silver VWs already.
> >Thats the only thing I didn't like too much about my cafr when I bought it.
>
> You dont know how close I came to painting my car Mercedes Silver (Ohhh so
> rich and beautiful of a silver it was!) with Miata Blue as a trim color. I

   I dunno about the trim but I do like that Mercedes silver.  thought
about painting the car that color with a little larger flake, but decided
I have seen too many silver cars out there.  The only thing good about
silver is that it looks good with black trim and pretty much any
silver/chrome/ or polished wheels.

  Andre'

     White is kinda a boring color for racing for sure!