Re: Top Speeds

Mute0 wrote:
> Yes I am the one who posted about the other cars... Well heres my reason for
> getting a scirocco
> looks better then all but the alfa
> maintance cheap
> handling! better then the 50-50 weight distro rx-7!
> and fast (well beat by all the rest but not by that much! i mean come on 2
> italians 2 turbos and a rotary.. stiff competition)
	I think that you had been talking about the Alfa GTV-6.  The original Scirocco had been designed by Guiguaro  (I know I didn't spell it right) and so did the GTV-6.
	I have both cars and when I got the Alfa I knew who the designer was,  but then I was amazed to see that the Scirocco was designed by him too after I researched the Scirocco.
	I guess I like his work....

						DOM!