Re: Top Speeds

>Mute0 wrote:
>> Yes I am the one who posted about the other cars... Well heres my reason for
>> getting a scirocco
>> looks better then all but the alfa
>> maintance cheap
>> handling! better then the 50-50 weight distro rx-7!
>> and fast (well beat by all the rest but not by that much! i mean come on 2
>> italians 2 turbos and a rotary.. stiff competition)

I thought you were the guy what cars were they again, ALfa? RX-7
what were the turbos? I know this is the Scirocco list and I love
my scirocco but man I would love to have an Alfa Spyder. The worst
thing is I hear they are expensive to fix and hard to find a good
alfa mechanic.

ANyway I am happy with my scirocco and I am glad you are too.

--

    Happiness is a warm Killfile.