springs/ exhaust

> Actually, how much did you pay for your shocks/springs?  I need to replace my
> factory setup.
>
> Was the exhaust new?.. I believe it's about $450 here for a Techtnonics Exhaust.
> Here's in Toronto, Canada.
>
> Kevin.
>
> '86 Scirocco.

	I got the Hor springs from Autotech for ~$162 to my door.  And I searched the rec.auto.makers.vw.watercooled till I found the Boges slightly used for the $100 Plus shipping.  But new you can get them just a little more expensive new.
	Yes the exhaust was new.  Prices at techtonics just went up (they do every year!)  My girlfriend just bought a TT exhaust for her 86 Jetta and it was 210 to my door!  I have bought so many exhausts from them I should get a frequent flyer discount!!!  Try call TT directly, maybe they can do better.

							DOM!