alfa spyders

>I thought you were the guy what cars were they again, ALfa? RX-7
>what were the turbos? I know this is the Scirocco list and I love
>my scirocco but man I would love to have an Alfa Spyder. The worst
>thing is I hear they are expensive to fix and hard to find a good
>alfa mechanic.
>
>ANyway I am happy with my scirocco and I am glad you are too.

 	As "exotics" go the Alfa Spiders (all alfas in general barring the Montreal) are on the cheaper side for parts.  Plus you should learn to do the maintainence yourself!!!  Thats what makes a Car YOUR CAR!  There is the occassional wait for parts, but I had to wait for my master cylinder reservoir for my scirocco when I broke it taking it out of the old MC.  Contrary to popular belief Alfas are very reliable and just require maintainence intervals that people can't understand.   Enough this is for sciroccos...

							DOM!