Body Shops - Toronto area.

Hi,

        Does anyone know of Body/Paint shops in the Toronto area?  I just gave
my '86 Scirocco in for painting and some minor body work.  The shop was
recommended by a friend but they did a really horrible job.  I don't really
want to take it back to the, afraid they'll make it worse.

        I really need to get it repainted, I can't drive it around this way!!,
the body is fine, just needs a new paint job.

Thanks,

Kevin.

'86 Scirocco