Re: Selling BBS 14" rims / ? about scirocco rims

<< The G60 Corrado actually did come with 15" wheels, but they were 4 bolt
(only
 4 bolt 15" that I know of).<<

A side note for those who dont know (Probably dont care either) only VR6 cars
have the 5 bolt wheel pattern. Thats the quickest way to find out what is in
the car next to you at the light. (Not that it matters to ME per/say!)

 >>Speaking of 15" wheels, has anyone ever had any luck using them with
50-series tires w/respect to denting them?  I had been extremely tempted to
put
 195/50-15s on my '81, but after witnessing my girlfriend's experience with
 her Corrado (granted, the early Corrado wheels are like putty) I went with
 '84 GTI 14" rims.  I'm extremely happy with the way they look and perform
 (Yokohama A509s) but I'm wondering if anyone is using low-ratio tires with
 15" rims and not regretting it.>>

I have 195/50R15 tires on my Motoring Exponent "Zone" wheels in 15X7 and so
far have not had any problems with them, other than loosing my wheel lock key
so I had to run on them at the last autox on saturday (Slowed me by 3
seconds) I also live where the roads are pretty well maintained (San Diego)
and dont have any problems with potholes like I hear alot of you do in other
parts of the country. I think it all depends where you live, honestly.

Shawn