Scirocco High School

Jean-Claude wrote:
> Funny, you are not covered with green hair, you do not have yellow eyes, but you are trying to steal the show ...   Maybe you think it is Christmas?  :-)

You have a show?  Are you The Rockettes?  I will check if my underwear
is three sizes too small, Cindy Lou Who.  Feliz Navidad.

Lexan wrote:
> I have stayed out of your OT rantings so far.  You give your self too much credit saying you would be the punker with a mohawk in high school.  I say more like the guy that got picked on, shoved in lockers, caught doing unspeakable things with a shampoo bottle or soap on a rope in the locker room showers.

You have stayed out of most everything so it's no big.  Feel free to
Eat... My... Shorts.  The ones with Ben-Gay on the crotch because I was
bad at dodgeball and got picked on.  You got next Saturday free?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088847/quotes

(Hey, could someone please let me out of this locker?  Please?)

Tonee wrote:
> I feel honored.

You da man, Spicoli.  It helps if you dress like a detective. Detectives
dress kinda square. If you look like a detective people are gonna think
you're packing something.

Brett wrote:
> I've seen this movie...Emilio Estevez right?!  Can I do some of the voice-over for our remake?
> That'd be cool I think.

You know, kid, uh, usually when when someone pulls shit like that, my
first reaction is, I wanna punch his fuckin' lights out.  But you know
something?  YOU'RE ALL RIGHT.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087995/quotes

Greg Pallett wrote:
> Ooh, can I be the un-hip but wise beyond my years Janitor?

Done and done.  Now go dump some of that red sawdust on Lexan's barf.

Mtl-Marc wrote:
> I ain't got no accent.

How can I smell that from in here?

(Anyone please?  Just open it?)

Chris Benoit wrote:
> There are a few of those I could argue points on... but I will plead the 5th.
>
> Metalhead... yea that was about right.

This is casting for our movie right now but I agree that stories of what
we were like in high school would be a fun OT as well.  I was pretty
small and bookish until I got to drive (77 Rabbit).  Then I turned into
a sorta-punk.  No mohawk but I hung out with the chicks
with Manicpanic in their hair and the gays.  The Principal quit and came
out as a lesbian a couple years after I left.  My first big concert was
The Cure and later we'd go see The Replacements when we could.  I got
called gay a lot but never stuffed into lockers because it was a polite
private school.  NOW I get stuffed into lockers.

I got into music and dawdled college after that.  By 1990 I had married
a bitch from high school and bought my 83 Wolfie Scirocco.  She worked
at an indie record store and got invited to meet a new band called The
Pixies.  We already liked them so we went and played bocce ball and
bbq'ed at a local park in 1991.  Kim Deal didn't show but it was still
fun.  I drove a Scirooco to meet The Pixies before they were famous so
let me out of this locker, you bastards.

Five years later I got to undo the lugnuts on a teal Jetta at a pro
race.  It was in SCCA World Challenge Touring 2 class as a 92 Eurospec
Jetta GLX (2.0 16V) at a nascent Grand Prix event.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Prix_of_Minnesota

I dunno how it became a Greenbelt Motors car but our main sponsor was
The Jacob Wetterling Foundation For Missing and Exploited Children.  Oh
yeah, I remember now, it was because my boss was a serial non-winner and
no one wanted to be associated with that except missing children.  VW
Motorsports kicked in a new euro fuel distributor or something but they
were diametrically opposed to racing as a way to sell cars at that time.
We came in DFL but at least we tried to campaign a VW.
http://www.autocourse.ca/archives/usa/wc/1996-t/wc.htm

The regular driver had bailed at the last moment probably due to one or
more of the boss' regular upfux.  You know how to make a small fortune
racing cars?  Start with a large fortune and pretend other people care
if you go broke and lose and lie to everyone.  Not a good year.  I
divorced both of them soon after and never looked back.

C Boyko wrote:
> I don't need more fighting here, thanks, I see way too much of it. But I'll
> be sure to cover my windows and hit the floor if I hear gunshots, okay?

A repo man spends his life getting into tense situations.

(can someone please open this locker now?)

Mike Smith wrote:
> I never played football in HS. I got my letter playing on the golf team.  :P
>
> And I'm honored to be in the top 3...

I wish I had played football now but I was tiny.  We had golf but
chasing a little ball seemed dumb.  I ran XC, sucked at tennis, and
utterly failed at girls basketball.  Honors math and science though.

There was no special order.  No one was supposed to be especially
played or slammed, it was meant to be fun for the people who like fun
and unnervingly pleasant for those who get uptight.

(please?  I'll give you my lunch money?)

Gordy Stedman wrote:
> Fuck, I did not nake the list.

You can not be naked on the list.  <towel snap>