Scirocco High School

TBerk wrote:
> Sounds like High School. Is this the kind of behavior
> you want people to know you by?

Yes.  I want to be the punker with a mohawk.
I don't know who you are, maybe the artsy granola guy.

Here's how I see the rest of it fall out:

Dan Bubb - the jock quarterback
Cathy Boyko - the prom queen
Mike Smith - the jolly offensive tackle (OT) that's always laughing
Chris Bennett - the metalhead that peels out in the parking lot
Julie - head cheerleader
Cheapass Ron - the muttering shop teacher with old clothes
Brett, BigMac, Wags - those guys that graduated and work at the steel
mill in the next town but still buy beer and hang out
Gordon Forbess - the hip science teacher
Mtl-Marc - the exchange student with the funny accent
Neptuno - Senor Burrito Breath
Allyn - the geeky shrimp who makes computers do odd things
Daun - the Principal with a secret life
Karl Krupke - editor of the school paper
Peter - the guy headed for business college
Chuck Blue - lives next door and yells when cutting across his lawn
Tonee - the dapper valedictorian
Alright, I'm getting tired.  The rest of you can make up your own.