Early Bentley Request

   I'm hoping to locate a gently used or .PDF version of the '80-'84
Bentley manual for the Rabbits & Sciroccos. It has come to my attention
that the later version (which does apply to my two cars) is deficient in
a few basic categories (namely, resetting the fuel mixture). As I also
have an '85 Cab for the woman, I think this would also help with it as
well. If you're selling a lost cost copy of the book or know where I
could get the .PDF I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx.

--

  A pat on the back is only a few inches from a kick in the pants.