WAS: Alive but whining NOW: Mixed year car exhaust

I installed a Borla stainless muffler about 8 years ago when I first
bought my Scirocco.  I probably put on some 40K over that time period.
When the original downpipe cracked and the stock centerpipe split, I
removed the entire exhaust.  I pulled that Borla off and used some mild
polish and got it to look like this:

http://tinyurl.com/2ly4u4

When I installed the new stainless downpipe and center pipe from TT, I
re-used the Borla.  It was all fantastic until the muffler flew off en
route to Cincy and almost hit Marc in his A4.  At least no Sciroccos
were put in danger.

However, thanks to Peter, I was able to replace it with a NEW Borla
muffler.  I think this one fits better anyway.  It's so nice, but almost
a little TOO quiet.

I love the TT.  Plus, talk to Peter and you'll get 10% off.

Joe