My new car is the bollocks!

Yeah, and at an unbelievable price too 10 minutes from my place. Right now
it is being used as a bodyshop.
<<http://www.pominville.ca/photos/40409z.jpg>>

> > 1981 Volkswagen scirocco S in Albany NY
> <<http://tinyurl.com/3647h9>>>
> >
> > Man, does it look neat all red with all black trims and interior!
> >
> > Unless the car is a standing rust bucket when I get to it,
> I shall bring it home!
> >
> > I have been looking for a while for garage space, and a
> nice MK1. Now I feel just like a kid the day before Christmas!
>

> Ooooooooo the (highly sought after)  grey striped "S"
> interior.  My favourite...  Nice find Marc!  As long as the
> underside is solid, the rust that's there doesn't appear to
> be too big of a deal...  What are your plans for it?
>
> Later,
>
> Mark.
> 75
> 82
> 82 Caddy - mTDI swap in progress
> 91 Jetta Coupe

=>(highly sought after) oh, I did not know that. I just like the all black
interior ;-)

Plans? No plans for me!

Right now it has a carburated 1.8l motor, and it could use an upgrade. If I
can find me a 20V motor combo, maybee I can do something good with it...

But right now, I'll get it home, thanks to Mark1 Mark's hot-to import that I
have archived, will drive it a bit, take pictures, then will store it for
the winter. This is what I like with this car, other than the motor, all is
fine with me.

Pics and story to come.

Cheers

Marc