From: Jean-Claude D?sinor [mailto:desinor@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 7:33 PM
To: Marc Getty
Cc: 'Scirocco List'
Subject: Re: Oil Buzzer

  Oil Pressure Warning unit, or something of that name.
  It is a board indide the instrument cluster, L shaped. Sits behind the
speedo.
  If there is a bad connection (cold solder joint finally gave up in my
case), you get light and or buzzer until you go insane.
  I redid the solder joints in mine two years ago, after spending hours and
money to replace sensors, pouring too much oil, etc. After redoing the
solder, no more problems.

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v

Marc Getty a ?crit :