My new car is the bollocks!

Mtl-Marc wrote:
> But right now, I'll get it home, thanks to
> Mark1 Mark's hot-to import that I have archived,
> will drive it a bit, take pictures, then will
> store it for the winter. This is what I like with
> this car, other than the motor, all is fine with
> me.

When you bring it across the border, it has been my experience that the
I-89/133 border crossing is soooo much friendlier then the I-87/15 crossing.
This is likely worth considering. I know that Mk1 Mark has his preferred
crossings as well, just 500 miles to the southeast!

-Marc

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW GTI Pickup Truck