[Was] RANT [Now] English?

Hey, ElT! YOU have a command of the English language, THAT's  not at ALL
what I'm talking about. You've got a slight accent, that's not at ALL what
I mean. (I mean, I ask for an iced cappucino and they say "coffee"? Well,
sort of...well, no) These folks (no idea how stressful it must be on their
end) just can't understand/speak English, and rightfuly so, they speak a
different language. It'd be like them taking me right now and plopping me
in an order desk in, oh, I dunno, Russia, and expecting me to figure out
what people were saying to me. Frustrating for all concerned. The worst is
the phone help, I'm finding it tougher and tougher to communicate what I
need since outsourcing became the only economical way to do that aspect of
business. And when that concerns finances, it's a bit scary.

Cathy