[Was] RANT [was] English?[now] Things that will piss tony off

You'll have to try harder than that. :)  While I don't have that at
the moment, I've been enjoying some rum. The Fin is a 50/50 at the
local beer store that carries it. However, they have 80-90% of the
Fin's brethren.  ;)

No pissin me off. Not even the ostrichazing of feathers!