Vista, wireless networking, and printer sharing

Finally found a solution to this problem, if anyone else runs into it:

[quote]

In Vista PC's go to "Control Panel" - "Printers" - "Add printer".
Believe or not, click "Add a local printer" (I know you want to add a
network printer but that way it doesn't work).
Click "Create a new port" - "Local Port" - "Next"
In the next box you have to enter a port name like this:
\\PC name\Printer name
where "PC name" is the network name of the XP PC where you have the
printer and "Printer name" the network name of that printer. Be
careful with this names. Check in your XP PC "Control Panel" -
"Printers and faxes" - "your printer" - right click - "share" - "share
resources name"

[/quote]

--
Mike