Vista, wireless networking, and printer sharing

Even though it is a 'network printer', its driver must still be installed on a local system, and that system must 'connect' locally
to it, even if that connection is via tcp/ip.  Once this is done, the printer can be shared like any other network printer.

My own preference is to install the driver individually on each and every system on the network, so they all see the same network
printer as if it was their own.  This way all individual systems can print to it regardless of other systems being offline.

Al