[Was] RANT [Now] English?

Damn Mexiconos!!!!!!

  What's next? They'll be driving Scirocco's?

  There goes the F%@&in neighborhood!

  (that's for you buddy)

Neptuno <neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dont let this get out of hand I'll get pissy

EL T
Nate Mellom wrote:
Brendan asks:
Anybody experienced any drive-thrus with outsourced order-takers? WTF.

I sez:
Ha! I went to McDoogles a while back (for breakfast), and went through
the 3 window drive-up. Ordered at the first window, got to the second
window, realized I had no cash. I asked the Hispanic money-taking girl
if they took credit cards.

Dumb look, and "Huh?"

"Do you take credit cards?"

"Huh?"

"Do............you............take..............credit............cards?"

Confused look..... "Huh?"

"CREDIT CARDS?"

She ducks away, and returns with an English-speaking manager.

"Do you take credit cards?"

"I'm sorry sir, we don't"

I came REALLY close to telling her to keep the non-English speaking
employees behind the grill, but I was so pissed I just left. Made for a
shitty day. No breakfast, no coffee, and a completely lousy "customer
service" experience.

Nate