[Was] RANT [Now] English?

Neptuno wrote:
> Dont let this get out of hand I'll get pissy
Tony,
I should have prefaced my email by saying I'm in NO way racist, bigoted,
prejudiced or anything else towards anyone, regardless of color, creed
or sexual preference.  I was just relaying a story.  It wouldn't have
mattered if the girl was German, Swedish, Chinese, etc, etc.  She just
happened to be Hispanic.  I agree with Cathy, if someone is in a
position to communicate with the general public at large (such as a
McDonald's drive-through) they should have a basic understanding of the
local language (of course in this case, English).

Sorry if I offended you, it was in no way intentional.

Nate