Oil Buzzer

That would be a good resource..... I took a couple of clusters appart to get a good one and this after changing the oil and sender....... That buzzer about drove me insane. Thanks god for radio.

  el T

marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  There is a very good explaination/troubleshooting section in the Haynes UK edition (or is it the Bentley?) available in pdf format. I am not home, but I can let you know more details later, like after midnight.

Cheers.

Marc