From: Spewey <spewey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 3:40:06 PM
Subject: [OT] where were you 9/11?

Thinking about the job I had going to Canada reminded me of 2001 and
hence what my day was like when the towers fell.  I know half of you
hate me and are afraid to respond despite being grown men but I thought
this might be interesting since the world changed.  Not political, just
real life story sharing depending on your time zone or location.

http://farechase.yahoo.com/