TIG welder - this one big enough?

On 9/7/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Scratch away, I still know that you're a true gentleman!

Shhhhh.  Nobody is supposed to know that...

> And for that
> matter, does any guy EVER get enough, married or not?  :)

Truer words never spoken...  BUT, this isn't a bad thing!  Our species
would have died off long ago if we had the same sex drive as women...

> Cathy, one of the guys, also a "hot chick".

... the best kind.  I gotta find me one of those, but the straight
ones seem to be in short supply...

Anyways, back to the subject at hand.  I found a great instructional
video on TIG welding, and was about to order it, but thought I'd check
out the torrent sites for it first.  I just saved myself $50!  Here it
is:

<http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3647745/Covell_TIG_Welding_Basics_(imburne)>

Also, here's the Haynes welding manual:

<http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3286331/Haynes_Welding_Manual>