FS- windshield seal and door seals

I have a used front windshield seal and the two outer door seals.  I was
keeping these as spares however; they are on now on the chopping block!

The pair of outer door seals are from an 86 Scirocco.  The door seals I
am describing are about four feet long and are shaped like a lower case
"h".   The "h" would be all right angles, no curves.  The flat section
has holes for plastic mounting clips and the backing has a small amount
of adhesive.  Apparently there is an older version of this seal that
does not have the holes for the pins on the body.  This older version is
available from vintage rubber for approximately $130/pair.  I would like
to get $40 for the pair plus shipping.  Pics available on request.

Next, I have a front windshield seal for a MKII scirocco.  It is in fine
shape with one exception.  There is a small tear on the interior portion
of the seal which appears to only be cosmetic.  These are getting very
expensive and nearly impossible to find.  I believe vintage will be
making these in the future however I would guess they are in the $200
range.  I would like to get $40 for the seal plus shipping.  Pics
available on request.

Thanks, Rick.