FS: 80 Scirocco

Just to let everybody know i am selling my 80 scirocco.  I currently do not
have the time for this car.  i would love to keep it but unfortunately i
have other priorities at hand that come first.

so up on the chopping block is my car
color is white with a red scallop down the side
miles is under 31000 original
has some superficial surface rust
floors are solid
windshield channel is rust free
inner fenders are rust free
rockers are solid
euro bumpers
euro lights
zender grille
rear tail light fill piece that says Scirocco
nib kamei front air dam
nib kamei rear deck spoiler
mb yellow inner lights
the car will need a paint job as it has been in storage for around 15 years
and the paint is just not comming clean.

i also have spare parts to go with the car
fenders
doors
hood
roof without sunroof opening
inner fenders
front rain tray with upper cowel
head light buckets
tail lights
engine wiring harness with computer
windshield
rear trunk lid
2h tranny
complete g60 engine with charger and wiring harness
tt 2.5in exhaust still in box ss with borla
rsr outlet on the charger
bahn brenner extra wide cog belt
68mm pulley for the charger

and lots more parts to list, but im working right now and not sitting in my
garage
i want to sell this as a package.  I travel for work and dont have time to
be shipping things all over the place.

asking price is 3000 firm!!  i will not go any lower on this.  this price
takes it all

thanks
Breandan L. Mcilwain