Americans Invading Canada

  Thank you to those out there who wished by me and my wife well. It is much
appreciated.
  We made it to Niagara Falls on Monday evening after about six hours of
driving. The only problems we encountered were the car popping out of 5th
about five hours into the trip (stopped to get gas and the problem went away)
and a tempermental shifter once we got into the Falls area itself. The hotel
we're staying at has valet service but they didn't call when they took the car
away.
  On Tuesday we visited Clifton Hill, the local tourist trap. Word of warning:
if you're interested, plan on spending at least $200 for admission fees. There
are packages deals, but still.... Ripley's Believe It or Not was good, Louis
Teaessaud's (sp?) Was Museum was 50/50, and the Guiness place could be easily
summed up by skimming through the book. We also ventured into the Nightmares
House of Horrors which was pretty decent but not as scary as purported to be.
Antica pizza shop was excellent, however. Keep in mind, that you will easily
be spending $15 per person per dining venue, after gratuity, GST, PST, and
some other ST's that I'm not sure of. It also doesn't help that the CAD is
trading higher now than the USD.
  Today we actually viewed the falls themselves. We did the Journey Behind the
Falls tour ($25 for two) and, be forewarned, you WILL get wet. If you plan to
take photos try to find something to keep your camera dry. In the evening we
dined in the Skylon Tower's rotating restaurant. Decent food at a very high
price (could have bought another Scirocco for the price of dinner) but it's
the honeymoon and will only happen once.
  Tomorrow we are hoping to make it up to Toronto to see the science museum,
the Hockey Hall of Fame, and a few other stops. With any luck the rest will
make the car less snarky and the drive will be fine. Friday will be horseback
riding at Horseplay Niagara, if the weather plays fair, and then back to the
hotel. Departure is Saturday to allow a day for automobile breakage, if it
happens. :)
  At any rate, since we're up here I just thought I'd pass along some
information if you're interested in vacationing here. Any other questions,
just ask, otherwise thanks for the bandwidth!