Americans Invading Canada

On 10/31/07, foxxinabox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <foxxinabox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Thank you to those out there who wished by me and my wife well. It is much
> appreciated.
>   We made it to Niagara Falls on Monday evening after about six hours of
> driving. The only problems we encountered were the car popping out of 5th
> about five hours into the trip (stopped to get gas and the problem went away)
> and a tempermental shifter once we got into the Falls area itself. The hotel
> we're staying at has valet service but they didn't call when they took the car
> away.

Sounds like you're low on tranny fluid...  I live about 15 minutes
away from The Falls, so feel free to drop by my shop and we can pull
the tranny plug and top it up...

Glad you guys are having fun!  The weather has been great this week,
but it's looking a little cooler for the next few days...

Later,

Mark.
75
82