the day that would never happen....

On 8:05 pm 10/26/07 "Mark F." <mk1mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/25/07, Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  ...DID!
> >
> >  Yesterday, the 82 that is the car I've owned the longest out of 14
> >  cars rode away on a car dolly to the Minneapolis area to be built
> >  by a different rocco enthusiast. It was a sad day but with the
> >  decision to buy and restore my grandfather's 78 Ford pick-up

Rhett, you know it wouldn't be Cincy without you parked on the Kia side!
One day you'll cross the driveway I bet, but make sure you do drive that
old Ford one year, and I'll hang out with ya for sure! I had a 77, she was
a great truck, and I have an 88 now that's a regular part of the family.
Everybody needs a truck. Chin up, that had to be really hard, but it'll
work out as it should.
Cathy