the day that would never happen....

...DID!

Yesterday, the 82 that is the car I've owned the longest out of 14 cars rode
away on a car dolly to the Minneapolis area to be built by a different rocco
enthusiast. It was a sad day but with the decision to buy and restore my
grandfather's 78 Ford pick-up I was not able to continue/complete the rocco
any further.
Tim chunks from Vortex bought it and quite a bit of my accesories for it. He
just had his 86? t-boned a few weeks ago and is stripping it and swapping
everything into the 82. I hope being an enthusiast that I will still be
welcomed to stay on the list and still attend Cincy as it has been the best
weekends of my last 4 yrs. and I still love sciroccos and vow to own another
one when I have more time and money to build the car I really want it to be.
Here are the goodbye pictures as she saw sunlight and rolled away...
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/rocco_crossing/Scirocco/

Rhett
down to one car for now, at least its a VW!!