Fastener Help

Hey all,

  I have been trying to find a very particular bolt and I am having no luck
so far.  I am trying to find an M12x145 or 150mm long, thread pitch 1.5 10.9
grade hardness or better.  McMaster Carr is no help, neither is Fastenal.
The only thing I might be flexible on is the thread pitch, but I am hesitant
to do so since it would be sued to attach the rear beam.  I would hate to
have the suckers come loose while driving (I might be a little melodramatic
there, but.)

Any suggestions?

TIA

David