Thinking about buying a rocco 16v for a track car

Found one locally that has some promise.  However it's a sunroof car and
the sunroof is currently taped shut.  I don't care so much about having
an operational sunroof, but I do want enough sunroof guts there that I
don't have to tape the panel closed.

My #1 choice would be to find a non sunroof body and swap everything
over.  #2 is to get whatever sunroof parts I need from someones parts
car and put the thing back together enough that it'll seal and stay up
there by itself.

Oh, how hard is it to do the motronic swap?

Any thoughts?