Thinking about buying a rocco 16v for a track car

Most people for their race cars gut the sunroof and weld a piece of sheet
metal over it due to the weight the sunroof adds.  Every lb saved = more
hp/quicker lap times(although unsprung weight is what you want to minimize
first).  Swapping an entire car just to 86 the snrf sounds like a lot of
unnecessary work to me but that is your call.
Motronic swap is easy with all the parts.  Quickest way would be to swap
intake manifold to an A2 16V since all US Motronic air boxes are on the
passenger side, as far as I know.  I would gladly swap anyone an A2 16V
intake manifold for a Scirocco intake manifold if they want to do this
conversion :)  Just need to cut and move fuel lines and connect to fuel
rail.  Wiring in the harness should be easy if you have a good and complete
engine harness.
Themes be my 2 cents.

--
Gordy