October is Alternator Month/Beer Turkey!!!

Yeah, so I woke up this morning in the luxurious position of having two
running Roccos, as we all know Klaus proceeded to demonstrate that he was
otherwise, (busted alternaotr bracket) and I just got the call form the
track to clear a space for the 16V. "It's making a funny noise; getting it
towed home". Yeah, as in funny haha? I'm guessing the Bully's unhappy after
three years of abuse, but time will tell. It may just be exhaust noise,
there's a hanger out of comission. Here's hoping. And yes, the beer has
been very good so far. So I'll deal with the headache(s) tomorrow, and get
someone else to move the daily drivers out of the Wind Tunnel shortly. Yay!
Cathy